Applications for international students to the Departments of Institute of Graduate Studies, Bolu Abant İzzet Baysal University will be made via the link below as of 07.15.2023.
Applications will be received, evaluated and finalized in 45-day periods. Student applications will be received in the first three weeks of the semester, applications will be evaluated by the Departments in the fourth week, result document will be issued by the International Student Coordinator in the fifth week, and the results will be announced in the sixth week.
Documents required for online application
- Diploma or officially approved copy of the graduation certificate (in English or translated into Turkish)
- Officially approved copy of the transcript (in English or translated into Turkish)
- Language document, if present
If the language of education of the applied program is Turkish, the language document needs to demonstrate the proficiency of Turkish, and if the language of education of the applied program is English, it needs to demonstrate the proficiency of English. Students who do not have a language certificate will start their graduate study after completing their language education in the relevant unit.
- Passport or officially approved copy of the passport)
- A photo taken in the last six months.
The application fee is 2000 TL.